Social Media Marketing for Business
So, you’ve got a Social Media account for your business…what next?
About this Event
The purpose of this Workshop is not to persuade you to do social media, or do more of it – the aim is to provide you with the information and latest evidence to allow you to decide whether social media is right for your business, and if so which platforms are best suited for your customers. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube will all be covered, the extent of which will be tailored to the attendees in the room.
- Why bother? Where does social media fit in your strategy?
- Tools and Platforms
- Rules of engagement
- Value Proposition and brand – speak to YOUR audience
- How to find, share and create content which delivers your outcome
- Measuring impact
- Tools, hacks and time savers
This course incorporates games and other activities and is not all screen based.
- How to align social media with your strategy (and choose an approach which is appropriate to your strategic objectives)
- Understand the unwritten rules and protocols of social media marketing
- How to measure impact and outcomes
- Choosing the right platform, tools and approach
- Linking social media marketing to your value proposition and brand
- How to create powerful connections with your customers and partners
Introduction to your Workshop Provider
Ruby Star Associates help businesses, social enterprises and charities of all shapes and sizes grow, build accountable teams, generate more income, and innovate. We help leaders free up their time, surround themselves with brilliance and focus on the stuff that really matters. We are all about enterprise, entrepreneurship and making a massive difference.
Simon Calderbank, the Ruby Star Associate delivering this Workshop, is an expert in behavioural psychology, elite performance development and developing growth mind-set. He is an experienced facilitator, trainer and coach.
These workshops are for beneficiaries of the Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme – if you are not yet registered to the fully-funded programme you can still register for a ticket and you will be contacted by our team to check your eligibility. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01244 512 655. Please also contact us if the event is fully-booked and you’d like to be added to the waitlist.
To be eligible to apply for support from the ERDF-funded Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme you must be:
- Small – your new business must be an SME. An SME has under 250 staff, turnover of £45 million and any ownership by a wider commercial group is below 25%. You may also be a pre-start business.
- Local – your business address (registered or trading) is within the Cheshire East, the Cheshire West and Chester, or the Warrington council areas.
Do I need to bring or prepare anything for the workshop?
All you need to bring is yourself, a pen, notebook and a willingness to learn. We will ask for some details about your business upon registration to the workshop – this will help us in tailoring content to your needs.
Light refreshments (tea, coffee, water, biscuits) will be provided throughout the workshop.
There will be parking available at the Warrington campus.