About this Event
Registration: 9:00 am (if you haven’t registered on BGP yet)
Start Time: 9:30 am
- Key pillars of marketing (5 Ps);
- Individual business purpose and model discussion, understanding how profit will be made, WHY your personal business was created and what needs it will fill in the marketplace;
- Core values, ethos and brand;
- Unique Selling Points;
- Defining your ideal customers;
- Create your own Marketing Strategy document;
- Marketing Mix to determine how to attract your customers.
The aim of the workshop would be for you to leave with your own completed bespoke Marketing Strategy and Plan document from the template provided, and the clarity and motivation to begin implementing this for your own business.
You will also have the option of a follow up email, call or meeting individually after the course, to review and discuss your plans and advise next steps.
Introduction to Workshop Delivery Partner
Amanda Wynne Evans has the ability and passion to ‘make things happen’ and brings clarity and positivity to any person and business she works with. With over 20 years’ experience in marketing covering brand, website build and management, digital campaigns, strategy and consultancy, Amanda has excelled within the corporate, financial and local government sectors.
Since launching her own business in 2010, she has used her expertise to help 100s of business owners to define their vision, life and business goals – and bring them into reality through marketing strategy, design and action.
Amanda has provided training in the form of twitter, LinkedIn, website training and GDPR workshops on behalf of Barclays Bank, M&S Bank, Cheshire Council, Chester Business Club and local IT company, Elucidate, plus multiple presentations.
These workshops are for beneficiaries of the Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme which provides 12 hours of fully-funded support through our workshops – if you are not yet registered on the programme you can still register for a workshop ticket and you will be contacted by our team to check your eligibility. For any queries please email email@example.com or call 01244 512 655. Please also contact us if the event is fully-booked and you’d like to be added to the waitlist.
To be eligible to apply for support from the ERDF-funded Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme you must be:
- Small – your new business must be an SME. An SME has under 250 staff, turnover of £45 million and any ownership by a wider commercial group is below 25%. You may also be a pre-start business.
- Local – your business address (registered or trading) is within the Cheshire East, the Cheshire West and Chester, or the Warrington council areas.
Do I need to bring or prepare anything for the workshop?
All you need to bring is yourself, a pen, notebook and a willingness to learn. We will ask for some details about your business upon registration to the workshop – this will help us in tailoring content to your needs.
Light refreshments (tea, coffee, water, biscuits) will be provided throughout the workshop.
Unfortunately we cannot offer event parking at the Riverside Innovation Centre, however there is paid parking available a short walk away at the Little Roodee car park. If you need a disabled parking space please let us know.