Generating Leads and Closing Sales
This workshop is designed to equip participants with the skills needed to turn business contacts into customers
About this Event
The purpose of this workshop is to explore the psychology of the sales process and develop the skills and confidence of participants so that they can leave knowing how to bring in new business and close deals.
This workshop will cover the following:
- Exploring different selling styles, based on Dr K Elsbach’s How to Pitch a Brilliant Idea, Harvard Business Review.
- Introduction to key concepts and where to find additional support and resources.
- Creating a sales strategy and building relationships.
- Sales language vs marketing language.
- Making the most of networks, how to handle haggling and selling through stories.
- Action planning.
Introduction to your Workshop Provider
Ruby Star Associates help businesses, social enterprises and charities of all shapes and sizes grow, build accountable teams, generate more income, and innovate. We help leaders free up their time, surround themselves with brilliance and focus on the stuff that really matters. We are all about enterprise, entrepreneurship and making a massive difference.
These workshops are for beneficiaries of the Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme – if you are not yet registered to the fully-funded programme you can still register for a ticket and you will be contacted by our team to check your eligibility. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01244 512 655. Please also contact us if the event is fully-booked and you’d like to be added to the waitlist.
To be eligible to apply for support from the ERDF-funded Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme you must be:
- Small – your new business must be an SME. An SME has under 250 staff, turnover of £45 million and any ownership by a wider commercial group is below 25%. You may also be a pre-start business.
- Local – your business address (registered or trading) is within the Cheshire East, the Cheshire West and Chester, or the Warrington council areas.
Do I need to bring or prepare anything for the workshop?
All you need to bring is yourself, a pen, notebook and a willingness to learn. We will ask for some details about your business upon registration to the workshop – this will help us in tailoring content to your needs.
Light refreshments (tea, coffee, water, biscuits) will be provided throughout the workshop.
There will be parking available at the Warrington campus. More details will be provided via email once you have registered.