Generating Leads and Closing Sales
About this Event
Registration: 09:00 am
Start: 09:30 am
The workshop will explain and demonstrate brand building methodology, using examples of recent work with sector leading organisations, and show delegates how they can apply the same principles and practices to their own businesses.
- How to engage stakeholders
- What questions to ask (and how to ask them)
- Recognising insights and differentiators
- Identifying band position
- How to articulate your brand/strategy
- ‘Brand key’ elements – essence, values, reasons to believe, benefits, audience, discriminators
- How to bring your brand to life – tone of voice/ look and feel
- How brand elements inform brand collateral from print to digital
- How your brand communicates through social channels.
Introduction to Workshop Delivery Partner
Anthony Bryan is an international award-winning creative and brand strategist, with 15 years’ experience working in global marketing agencies, and as an independent consultant. Now co-founder of Row-A branding and creative communications agency.
Past clients include:
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Barclays Bank
- The Co-operative
- Warner Bros
- Manchester United
These workshops are for beneficiaries of the Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme which provides 12 hours of fully-funded support through our workshops – if you are not yet registered on the programme you can still register for a workshop ticket and you will be contacted by our team to check your eligibility. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01244 512 655. Please also contact us if the event is fully-booked and you’d like to be added to the waitlist.
To be eligible to apply for support from the ERDF-funded Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme you must be:
- Small – your new business must be an SME. An SME has under 250 staff, turnover of £45 million and any ownership by a wider commercial group is below 25%. You may also be a pre-start business.
- Local – your business address (registered or trading) is within the Cheshire East, the Cheshire West and Chester, or the Warrington council areas.
Do I need to bring or prepare anything for the workshop?
All you need to bring is yourself, a pen, notebook and a willingness to learn. We will ask for some details about your business upon registration to the workshop – this will help us in tailoring content to your needs.
Light refreshments (tea, coffee, water, biscuits) will be provided throughout the workshop.
Unfortunately we cannot offer event parking at the Riverside Innovation Centre, however there is paid parking available a short walk away at the Little Roodee car park. If you need a disabled parking space please let us know.