Selling Online – Introduction to Digital Marketing Mon, 4 July 2022 09:30 – 13:30
About This Event
For established SMEs seeking to develop an effective online sales strategy and question whether digital sales is right for them, this workshop will address:
- Tools and Platforms to support digital marketing.
- Using analytics to measuring impact and success.
- Creating a Digital Marketing campaign.
- Where are my customers – how do I reach the right audience?
- GDPR, Opt In, Consent to communicate.
- Is digital right for you?
Who can attend?
You need to be registered, or be eligible to register, on the ERDF-funded Cheshire and Warrington Business Growth Programme. To be eligible you must be:
- Small/medium – your business must be an SME. An SME has under 250 staff, turnover of £45 million and any ownership by a wider commercial group is below 25%.
- Local – your business address (registered or trading) or home address is within the Cheshire East, the Cheshire West and Chester, or the Warrington council areas.
- Able to commit to receiving 12 hours of support through our workshops and 1:1s
Please contact us to discuss the support if you’re unsure of eligibility firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Join The Workshop
Once you have registered your interest through Eventbrite, a member of the team will be in contact to confirm your eligibility and place on the workshop. You will then be provided with a link to join the sessions via Zoom. If you have not used Zoom before, try downloading and testing it out beforehand. Here is a link to some tutorials Here is a link to some tutorials if you struggle or you can email us email@example.com.
Introduction to the Delivery Partner
Ruby Star Associates help businesses, social enterprises and charities of all shapes and sizes grow, build accountable teams, generate more income, and innovate. We help leaders free up their time, surround themselves with brilliance and focus on the stuff that really matters. We are all about enterprise, entrepreneurship and making a massive difference.
Caroline Sanger-Davies is the Ruby Star Associate delivering this workshop. Caroline is a leader in marketing, communication, and income generation; with extensive experience in delivering strategic campaigns, managing reputation, and creating engaging customer and stakeholder experiences. She can help your draw on high-level strategic insight, and apply it in a way which is practical and effective for your business.