Scale Up Bootcamp – Going for Growth 13th, 20th & 27th June 09:30 – 13:30
About This Event
This bootcamp will be split into three 4-hour sessions:
- Monday 13th June, 09:30- 13:30
- Monday 20th June, 09:30- 13:30
- Monday 27th June ,09:30- 13:30
Attendees must be able to attend all sessions to be eligible.
Over three 4-hour interactive sessions participants will learn about:
- Business growth strategies
- Sales pipeline, funnels, and psychology
- Preparing for change and uncertainty
- Overcoming barriers to growth
- Growth mindset and resilience
- Business model/plan review and refresh
- Mastering value proposition
- Brand values
- Marketing strategy
- Successful leadership: motivating your team and increasing productivity, understanding yourself as a leader, how to lead a changing business
- Responsible and sustainable business growth responding to climate change challenges, transition to net zero and Corporate Social Responsibility
Who can attend?
You need to be registered, or be eligible to register, on the ERDF-funded Cheshire and Warrington Business Growth Programme. To be eligible you must be:
- Small/medium – your business must be an SME. An SME has under 250 staff, turnover of £45 million and any ownership by a wider commercial group is below 25%.
- Local – your business address (registered or trading) or home address is within the Cheshire East, the Cheshire West and Chester, or the Warrington council areas.
- Able to commit to receiving 12 hours of support through our workshops and 1:1s, and must not have achieved over 6 hours of support already.
Please contact us to discuss the support if you’re unsure of eligibility firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Join The Workshop
Once you have registered your interest through Eventbrite, a member of the team will be in contact to confirm your eligibility and place on the workshop. You will then be provided with a link to join the sessions via Zoom. If you have not used Zoom before, try downloading and testing it out beforehand. Here is a link to some tutorials Here is a link to some tutorials if you struggle or you can email us email@example.com.
Introduction to the Delivery Partner
Ruby Star Associates help businesses, social enterprises and charities of all shapes and sizes grow, build accountable teams, generate more income, and innovate. We help leaders free up their time, surround themselves with brilliance and focus on the stuff that really matters. We are all about enterprise, entrepreneurship and making a massive difference.
Adrian Ashton, the Ruby Star Associate delivering this bootcamp, is an award-winning social enterprise and charity consultant who offers 16 years of expertise and insight to support a wide range of organisations of all types.