New Product Development and Launch Masterclass Wed, 29 June 2022 09:00 – 16:00
About This Event
Hosted by specialist business support advisors Ashby House, the workshop will address:
- Value proposition and design thinking
- Competitor analysis
- Tools to develop, test and launch new products/services
- Branding and packaging
- Marketing strategy and implementation – routes to market
- When to launch new products/services
- Responsible and sustainable growth with reference to climate change, Net Zero and CSR
Attendees should leave with clear plan of action on how to launch their new product/service to market
Who can attend?
You need to be registered, or be eligible to register, on the ERDF-funded Cheshire and Warrington Business Growth Programme. To be eligible you must be:
- Small/medium – your business must be an SME. An SME has under 250 staff, turnover of £45 million and any ownership by a wider commercial group is below 25%.
- Local – your business address (registered or trading) or home address is within the Cheshire East, the Cheshire West and Chester, or the Warrington council areas.
- Able to commit to receiving 12 hours of support through our workshops and 1:1s
Please contact us to discuss the support if you’re unsure of eligibility firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Join The Workshop
Once you have registered your interest through Eventbrite, a member of the team will be in contact to confirm your eligibility and place on the workshop. You will then be provided with a link to join the sessions via Zoom. If you have not used Zoom before, try downloading and testing it out beforehand. Here is a link to some tutorials Here is a link to some tutorials if you struggle or you can email us email@example.com.
Introduction to the Delivery Partner
Ashby House supports business accelerators, incubators and growth organisations by providing a complete programme of training and business support. Over the last seven years our team has worked with over 475 early stage businesses from High-Tech to Bio‑Tech and from Satellite Propulsion to Waste Management, from Energy Planning to Social Distancing. Our clients tell us that we have helped raise over £150m of early stage investment, created or protected over 9,000 jobs and increased total revenue of those companies by over £170m a year