How to Adapt and Manage Your Facebook Page to Attract More Business-11th-14th May 2021
About this Event
The Cheshire and Warrington Business Growth Programme is hosting a variety of fully-funded online workshops and bootcamps, delivered by our expert Delivery Partners. You must be an eligible SME registered on the programme to attend. Please check eligibility criteria below, or contact us if you want to discus
How to Adapt and Manage Your Facebook Page to Attract More Business
This 4-hour workshop is taking place over four consecutive days on 11th-14th May, 11.30am-12.30pm.
- The workshop is aimed at trading businesses who have an existing Facebook page but are struggling to get engagement on posts, are not achieving business leads, or want to use Facebook more effectively as a digital marketing tool. It will equip you with the skills required to update and manage your Facebook page and will cover content strategy to increase engagement, rank higher on Facebook and attract more business. Throughout the sessions, you will be adapting your page to appeal to your target client group and learning how to interact with potential clients, building rapport and generate positive feedback.
- Facebook business pages have been through some significant changes in the last two years, most notably a reduction in business page visibility if posting the wrong type of content. You will be shown how to embrace this, continue to generate leads and increase engagement on posts with some very simple steps.
The workshop will cover:
- Defining your target audience
- Reviewing the Facebook page to appeal to your ideal client
- Settings and tools to help improve visibility and rankings on Facebook
- How to use groups to promote Facebook pages and products/services
- Creating events and services on the Facebook page
- Content planning, structure and scheduling
- Managing customer relationships, building trust and growing your followers
By the end of the week you will have an updated Facebook page that will appeal to your ideal client, rank high in the Facebook searches and a clear understanding of how to create engagement with your potential customers.
To gain the most value from this workshop, delegates are expected to already have a good understanding of their value proposition, target market and ideal customers. If you need support with this, please contact your existing Business Development Manager or the team firstname.lastname@example.org. Sessions will be interactive and participant engagement will be encouraged throughout.
Delegates must be an admin on their Facebook business page.
Introduction to Workshop Delivery Partner
The workshop is being delivered by Becs Bate (Social Media Executive ), based in Warrington. Before launching Social Media Executive, Becs worked for Nomad Games, increasing their Social Media community from 400 to over 20,000 in the space of three years. Becs loves showing companies how to get business from Social Media, and teaching you all how to do it in the right way! She follows all the latest trends in Social Media as well as the regular algorithm changes so you don’t have to.
Who can attend?
You need to be registered, or be eligible to register, on the ERDF-funded Cheshire and Warrington Business Growth Programme. To be eligible you must be:
- Small – your business must be a registered SME. An SME has under 250 staff, turnover of £45 million and any ownership by a wider commercial group is below 25%.
- Local – your business address (registered or trading) is within the Cheshire East, the Cheshire West and Chester, or the Warrington council areas.
- Able to commit to receiving 12 hours of support through our workshops and 1:1s before June 2023.
- Open to pre-starts and trading businesses.
Please contact us to discuss the support if you’re unsure at email@example.com or 01244 512 655.
How to join the workshop
How to join the workshop
Once you have registered your interest through Eventbrite, a member of the team will be in contact to confirm your eligibility and place on the workshop. You will then be provided with a link to join the sessions via Zoom. If you have not used Zoom before, try downloading and testing it out beforehand. Here is a link to some tutorials if you struggle or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photographs and/or recordings will take place throughout the events advertised above. The images might be used for publicity or other purposes to help achieve the C&W Business Growth Programme aims. This might include (but is not limited to), use in printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed, please speak to a member of the Business Growth Programme Team when you join the event.