Growth Programme: Workshops To Help You Grow Your Business-For Companies Trading Over 12 Months 24th May -26th July
About This Event
Perhaps you’re an ‘accidental entrepreneur’ – you’ve inherited or taken over a business, and aren’t feeling confident about the next steps.
Perhaps you had a brilliant first three or four years in business but now you’re struggling to grow your company and are feeling stuck.
Perhaps you’re on the cusp of a big decision (taking on new staff for example) but you’ve reached the limit of your business knowledge and need support to get under the bonnet of your company and work out the next steps… Our business support programme helps you to look at how to develop your business in a sustainable and achievable way. It’s a reflective course: we’re here to help you understand what the problems are, and what’s holding you back. And to help you find a way out of the situation so that you can develop your business.
The sessions are spread out to give you time to embed the things you’ve learnt – and because we understand that, as the boss, taking a whole week out of the office in one go isn’t sustainable for your business!
The sessions will be a mixture of face to face and online delivery.
Please register your interest and we will be in touch with you to confirm the times.
Who Is This Programme For?
Setting up a business can feel stressful and lonely – and that first 12 months can be overwhelming.
Our Growth programme is to support business owners who’ve worked incredibly hard to start a business and stabilise it but aren’t sure how to continue growing
What Will You Learn?
By the end of the three months, we’ll have covered:
- How to build systems that can grow with your business
- The value proposition of your business (how you talk to your customers)
- Marketing your business (how you use your customer knowledge and then talk about your offer to people)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and leadership (exploring you as a business owner)
- Financial management
- Business Model Canvas (a flexible business model creation tool that you will take away with you and adapt as your business grows. It breaks down your business into nine easily understandable parts that show you which aspects need immediate attention)
If you meet the eligibility criteria listed below, there isn’t a cost for our business support. This is because the Cheshire and Warrington Business Growth Programme is fully funded by the European Union European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
The programme is fully funded for eligible companies that:
- are based in Cheshire and Warrington
- have been trading for over 12 months
- have potential to grow