Finance Advice for Start-ups & Small Businesses: Thu, 16 December 2021 10:00 – 11:00
About this Event
The Finance Advice for Start-ups and Young Businesses seminar is aimed at those looking to access finance of between £1,000 – £25,000 in order to start a new business or support growth as young micro/small SME.
Delivered by expert speakers the event will cover;
• Introduction to Cheshire & Warrington Growth Hub – Dave Saddington
• The basics of financial control and identifying funding sources – delivered by Blue Orchids expert finance advisor and qualified accountant Mike Byrne who has more than 36 years’ experience covering Accountancy, Enterprise, Business Finance and Economic Development.
• UK Start-up Loans programme – GC Finance. GC Finance are a finance partner for the Government’s Start Up Loans programme, providing finance and support for businesses who struggle to access other forms of finance.
• The Cheshire and Warrington Business Growth Programme (BGP). The University of Chester is one of the delivery partners for BGP, which can provide grants of up to 50% towards the cost of projects that will help a small business to grow
• Accessing High St Business Banking & Start-up finance – Sarah Bailey, Director Business Banking, NatWest
Cheshire & Warrington Access to Finance Seminars programme
Delivered in partnership with the Cheshire & Warrington Growth Hub, aims to support Cheshire & Warrington based businesses to better understand the current environment for both public and private investment, how to access them and what steps you should undertake within your business prior to applying.
The seminar series will bring knowledgeable and experienced speakers together to explore all aspects of business financing from start-up to large scale equity deals.
About the Organisers
Blue Orchid is one of the most knowledgeable and well-respected providers of business advice and support programmes in the UK. Through their C&W Access to Finance & Grant Programme they provide information, advice & signposting to SMEs looking to raise significant investment in their business.
Cheshire and Warrington Growth Hub offer a range of support whether you are an individual on your journey to starting a business, an existing business looking to grow and expand, or an organisation looking to build a base in Cheshire and Warrington. The Growth Hub are part of Cheshire and Warrington LEP.