Creating and Planning Social Media Content That Stands Out-6th-9th July 2021
About this Event
The Cheshire and Warrington Business Growth Programme is hosting a variety of fully-funded online workshops and bootcamps, delivered by our expert Delivery Partners. You must be an eligible SME registered on the programme to attend. Please check eligibility criteria below, or contact us if you want to discus
Creating and Planning Social Media Content That Stands Out
This 4-hour workshop is taking place over four consecutive days on 6th – 9th July, 9.30am-10.30am.
The workshop is aimed at trading businesses who have an existing social media presence but are struggling to come up with ideas for content, getting little engagement on posts and are not achieving business leads through their social media. Packed full of tips, insights and tools for creating content that will increase visibility, you will learn how to develop engaging social media content that attracts new customers.
The workshop will cover:
- Identifying who the target customers are and what information is required in order to write meaningful posts
- Planning content to fit in with your wider business objectives
- What makes good content on social media
- The do’s and don’ts of posting content
- Engaging content ideas
- How to use Canva – a simple free tool to create interesting images and videos for posts
- How to use hashtags for maximum impact
Delegates will leave with a social media content plan for the next few months, as well as the enthusiasm and knowledge to execute it!
To gain the most value from this workshop, delegates are expected to already have a good understanding of their value proposition, target market and ideal customers. If you need support with this, please contact your existing Business Development Manager or the team email@example.com. Sessions will be interactive and participant engagement will be encouraged throughout.
Introduction to Workshop Delivery Partner
The workshop is being delivered by Becs Bate (Social Media Executive), based in Warrington. Before launching Social Media Executive, Becs worked for Nomad Games, increasing their Social Media community from 400 to over 20,000 in the space of three years. Becs loves showing companies how to get business from Social Media, and teaching you all how to do it in the right way! She follows all the latest trends in Social Media as well as the regular algorithm changes so you don’t have to.
Who can attend?
You need to be registered, or be eligible to register, on the ERDF-funded Cheshire and Warrington Business Growth Programme. To be eligible you must be:
- Small – your business must be a registered SME. An SME has under 250 staff, turnover of £45 million and any ownership by a wider commercial group is below 25%.
- Local – your business address (registered or trading) is within the Cheshire East, the Cheshire West and Chester, or the Warrington council areas.
- Able to commit to receiving 12 hours of support through our workshops and 1:1s before June 2023.
- Open to pre-starts and trading businesses.
Please contact us to discuss the support if you’re unsure at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01244 512 655.
How to join the workshop
How to join the workshop
Once you have registered your interest through Eventbrite, a member of the team will be in contact to confirm your eligibility and place on the workshop. You will then be provided with a link to join the sessions via Zoom. If you have not used Zoom before, try downloading and testing it out beforehand. Here is a link to some tutorials if you struggle or you can email us email@example.com.
Photographs and/or recordings will take place throughout the events advertised above. The images might be used for publicity or other purposes to help achieve the C&W Business Growth Programme aims. This might include (but is not limited to), use in printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed, please speak to a member of the Business Growth Programme Team when you join the event.