Entrepreneurial Mindset: Thrive Outside Your Comfort Zone
Learn how to thrive outside your comfort zone as an entrepreneur, whilst managing risk and maximising opportunity!
About this Event
The entrepreneurial journey is a rollercoaster of ups and downs. Individuals need resilience to be a successful. This workshop will support attendees to recognise what it takes to step out of their comfort zone and to get comfortable with the discomfort of change. To move away from the flight, fright, fight response and instead build the courage to take the leap and thrive.
By the end of the session attendees will have…
- Explored what happens when they step outside of their comfort zone and understand where they currently stand on the Up+thrive change cycle.
- Discussed how they feel about change and be aware of their approach to risk and levels of resilience.
- Created a set of strategies they can use to confidently say yes to opportunities, to deal with the risk of failure and bounce back from rejection.
Any strategies developed during the workshop will be shared with participants afterwards and you will be given access to Up+thrive’s online library.
Introduction to your workshop provider
Kathryn Eade is a leading professional in Entrepreneurial Mindset and the Director of Up+thrive. Working as a consultant, trainer and coach she helps business leaders and entrepreneurs to build their business from the inside out, enabling them to avoid overwhelm and achieve sustainable business success
Kathryn combines her experience of starting and scaling her own global business, with 20 years of insight gained from supporting clients including the Premier League, Viacom and over 70 Universities including the UoC, to embrace change, adapt and thrive. She has recently returned to Chester, after living for three years in Montreal, where she led the development of the City’s first Entrepreneurial Hub.
These workshops are for beneficiaries of the Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme – if you are not yet registered to the fully-funded programme you can still register for a ticket and you will be contacted by our team to check your eligibility. For any queries please email email@example.com or call 01244 512 655. Please also contact us if the event is fully-booked and you’d like to be added to the waitlist.
To be eligible to apply for support from the ERDF-funded Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme you must be:
- Small – your new business must be an SME. An SME has under 250 staff, turnover of £45 million and any ownership by a wider commercial group is below 25%. You may also be a pre-start business.
- Local – your business address (registered or trading) is within the Cheshire East, the Cheshire West and Chester, or the Warrington council areas.
Do I need to bring or prepare anything for the workshop?
All you need to bring is yourself, a pen, notebook and a willingness to learn. We will ask for some details about your business upon registration to the workshop – this will help us in tailoring content to your needs.
Light refreshments (tea, coffee, water, biscuits) will be provided throughout the workshop.
Unfortunately we cannot offer event parking at the Riverside Innovation Centre, however there is paid parking available a short walk away at the Little Roodee car park. If you need a disabled parking space please let us know.