Coronavirus Business Advice
The ‘Cheshire and Warrington Business Growth Programme’ is still operating during these difficult times and is moving delivery online including workshops, webinars and one-to-one sessions. If you’re already registered onto our programme you should liaise directly with your Business Advisor.
There is however a full range of wider business support measures which have been made available by the Government and local Growth Hubs to UK businesses and employees. Please note that these are external websites are for information purposes only and are not hosted/updated by ourselves.
“The Government’s approach is clinically led, based on the expert advice of the UK’s Chief Medical Officer for England, the NHS and Public Health England. Businesses should check for daily updates here and subscribe to receive email alerts to ensure they are acting on the most up to date information”.
The Government has announced a series of measures to significantly increase the economic support available to businesses and workers during coronavirus. These measures include unlimited loans and guarantees to support firms and help them manage staff wages and cash flow through this period.
For more information about the Government coronavirus measures available and eligibility, please visit their website.
All three local authorities within Cheshire and Warrington are also now asking for eligible businesses to confirm/provide their details for the forthcoming small business grant – please click on the link below to your relevant Council:
The latest government COVID-19 guidance for businesses can also be found here
Further Information and updates
One of our delivery partners, the University of Chester, has put together a dedicated page of business continuity support during the Coronavirus pandemic full of useful resources.
Top tips, vlogs and blogs from the University of Chester:
- Coronavirus Communications: How To Manage Your Social Media Content
- Entrepreneurship in a COVID-19 Lockdown?
- We’re still here to help
- COVID-19: Food For Thought
- Time to get a hold of your time management?
- How to avoid a cash flow crisis
- Essential HR tips for business growth
- Dawn of the dialogue – our top ten tips for sales success
- What are the key things to consider when starting your own business?
- Top 10 tips for starting your business
- Switch on to commercial success
- Top tips for content creation
- Five top tips for social media marketing
- Seven top tips on cyber security for SMEs and start-ups